By the end of this half day programme delegates will have a good level of understanding of their personal responsibilities for health and safety and the responsibilities of others. Delegates will examine why health and safety is important and how primary care is affected. Risk management and assessment is a key issue in good health and safety management and delegates will use this principle to look at the key risk areas.
The standard rate for a one full day workshop is £925 + VAT.
The standard rate for a half day workshop is £595 + VAT.
This is for up to 15 delegates and includes all workshop material and trainer costs.Enquire Now
The topics that will be covered include;
- Welcome, introductions and objectives
- Health and safety in primary care settings
- Key responsibilities for health and safety
- The risk management process
- Accidents and incidents – records and learning
- Assessing workplace risks
- Using Display Screen equipment
- Hazardous practices
- Posture and work station set up
- Hazardous substances in Primary care workplaces
- Preventative actions and procedures
- Your personal safety – are you in danger?
- Working alone
- Developing your confidence
- Action Plan