The purpose of this session is to enable delegates to understand
- The need for IG risk management within Primary Care.
- The recommended approach to information risk management.
- The key roles & responsibilities
- What is meant by the term “information asset” and how then risks to them should be identified and managed?
- The key to successful information risk management.
There will be opportunities for reflection and peer-to-peer learning.
All delegates will be able to download a certificate of attendance.
The topics that will be covered include;
- Welcome, introductions and objectives
- What is information risk?
- What is information risk management
- The Key roles in IRM
- IG Lead
- Caldicott lead
- What is an information asset
- Managing information risk
- Acceptable risks
- Successful information risk management
- Complete action plan