Workshop delegates will recognise why managing change is vital to an organisation.
Delegates will understand how to communicate change and achieve successful change management. Understand the journey, the resistance and the team strategy to keep the team focused, up to date and motivated towards effective change plans.
The standard rate for a one full day workshop is £925 + VAT.
The standard rate for a half day workshop is £595 + VAT.
This is for up to 15 delegates and includes all workshop material and trainer costs.Enquire Now
The topics that will be covered include;
- Welcome, Introductions and Objectives
- Understanding organisational change
- Why is change necessary?
- Establishing your readiness to change
- How do you communicate change?
- Successful change management, what does it look like?
- Bridges Transition Model
- What does motivation look like in change management?
- Can you change people’s habits?
- Resistance to change and cultural barriers
- Changing your team: the legal position
- Following through your plans
- Action plan: establishing the key steps