This aim of this workshop is to enable delegates to work under pressure more effectively. As a result of attending this workshop delegates will develop a variety of techniques to handle pressure and improve the quality of their working life.
The standard rate for a one full day workshop is £925 + VAT.
The standard rate for a half day workshop is £595 + VAT.
This is for up to 15 delegates and includes all workshop material and trainer costs.Enquire Now
The topics that will be covered include;
- Welcome, Introductions and Objectives
- What is Pressure?
- The Kamin Curve
- The Adrenalin Rush
- Key Points to Remember About Balloons!
- The Real Source of Pressure
- Causes of Pressure in the Workplace
- The Relationship between Pressure & Perception
- Tackling the Worry Habit
- Control & Pressure: Developing a Proactive Working Style
- Change & Pressure: Becoming Change Skilled
- Immediately Necessary Pressure Reducers
- Long Term Pressure Management
- Ten Positive Steps to Reduce Pressure
- Asking for Help
- Teamwork and Pressure
- Recognising Pressure in Colleagues
- Using the 20 Minute Meeting technique to Resolve Issues
- Action Planning