Primary care networks work collaboratively to deliver greater effectiveness and increased efficiencies, whether they are in the form of PCNs or GP Clusters.
Delegates will gain a clear, practical and evidence-based understanding of what has delivered success elsewhere, as well as receiving the opportunity to incorporate those ideas in actions plans for any similar activity they may now be involved in.
This session aims to give a clear, shared understanding of the value of PCNs, together with a practical understanding of how to turn this perceived value into a reality. Thornfields can also facilitate Share and Learns for your GP Cluster if you are based in Scotland or Wales.
This is an opportunity for reflection and facilitated peer-to-peer learning based around ideas sharing. The aim is for the sum of the collective parts of any new collaboration to be greater than any previous whole.
All attendees receive a certificate recording 6 CPD credits.
The standard rate for a full day workshop is £975 + VAT.
This is for up to 15 delegates and includes all workshop material and trainer costs.
The topics that will be covered include;
- Introductory Session
- Overview of day
- Introduction to Value of PCNs, Process review tools and key leadership skills
- Choose 1 of 5 Break-Out sessions; each is a facilitated discussion around the associated case study;
- Working collaboratively to develop more efficient processes
- Better team planning reduces pressures on practice staff
- Had we not made changes we did the practice would have struggled to survive in the long term
- The value of PCN's
- PCN's: As building blocks
- Choose 1 of 4 Break Out Sessions; each is a facilitated discussion around the associated case study;
- Effective Leadership
- Quality Improvement as a way of working
- Developing a team
- Successful practice engagement
- Review Session Posters Gallery
- Full Group Feedback Session