Primary care networks aim to deliver greater effectiveness and increased efficiencies so that the sum of the collective parts of any new collaboration is greater than any previous whole.
Delegates will gain and evidence based ad clear practical understanding of what has delivered success elsewhere and have the opportunity to incorporate those ideas in actions plans for any similar activity in which they may now be involved.
This session aims to give a clear, shared understanding of the value of PCNs together with a practical understanding of how to turn this perceived value into a reality.
This is an opportunity for reflection and facilitated peer-to-peer learning based around ideas sharing.
All attendees will receive a certificate recording for them 6 CPD credits
The standard rate for a full day workshop is £925 + VAT.
This is for up to 15 delegates and includes all workshop material and trainer costs.
The topics that will be covered include;
- Introductory Session
- Overview of day
- Introduction to Value of PCNs, Process review tools and key leadership skills
- Choose 1 of 5 Break-Out sessions; each is a facilitated discussion around the associated case study;
- Working collaboratively to develop more efficient processes
- Better team planning reduces pressures on practice staff
- Had we not made changes we did the practice would have struggled to survive in the long term
- The value of PCN's
- PCN's: As building blocks
- Choose 1 of 4 Break Out Sessions; each is a facilitated discussion around the associated case study;
- Effective Leadership
- Quality Improvement as a way of working
- Developing a team
- Successful practice engagement
- Review Session Posters Gallery
- Full Group Feedback Session