This practical and interactive workshop has been designed specifically to provide Managers with the tools and techniques to ensure their Practices are future-proofed; bearing in mind that the future refuses to stay the same.
The workshop will provide an opportunity to reflect on and understand the present. Before progressing on to how to plan for and deliver an even more successful future.
Attendees will leave the session with easy to customise Business Planning templates. They will gain an operational understanding of how to get the best out of their resources and they will also be ready to exploit those opportunities that will present themselves in the future.
The standard rate for a one full day workshop is £925 + VAT.
The standard rate for a half day workshop is £595 + VAT.
This is for up to 15 delegates and includes all workshop material and trainer costs.Enquire Now
The topics that will be covered include;
- Welcome, Introductions & Objectives
- Being Effective – Clarity Of Purpose
- Being Efficient – Lean Methodologies – Process Mapping - 5s
- Being Aware – Horizon Scanning
- Being A Catalyst For Change
- How to embrace and exploit opportunities
- Putting Strategy Into Action
- How To Develop a Business Plan
- How To Develop A Tactical Plan
- How To Develop An Operational Plan
- Promoting A Continuous Improvement Culture
- Quality Improvement
- The PDCA Cycle
- Making A Difference
- Action Planning