By the end of this one day workshop delegates will understand the NHS complaints procedure and be able to identify the key responsibilities and actions required at each stage. Delegates will also be able to handle complaints in primary care effectively using this procedure.
This workshop will also focus on the need for a quality approach and quality standard. Delegates will be able to identify the needs of patients and service users and design and implement quality standards to meet these. This programme will conclude with delegates completing a quality action plan to implement their standards and plans for their evaluation.
The standard rate for a one full day workshop is £925 + VAT.
The standard rate for a half day workshop is £595 + VAT.
This is for up to 15 delegates and includes all workshop material and trainer costs.Enquire Now
The topics that will be covered include;
- Welcome, Introductions and Objectives
- The importance of complaints to the NHS and primary care
- Using Complaints positively
- The national complaint handling guidance
- The framework for implementation in primary care settings
- Key roles and responsibilities in the framework
- Understanding the timescales for complaints
- Effective complaint handling – practical examples
- The importance of quality to primary health care
- Identifying the needs of service users
- Your Practice Charter
- Using quality standards
- Designing standards for use in primary care
- Implementing the standards
- Establishing monitoring and evaluation mechanisms
- Action planning to improve quality