The aim of this workshop is to enable delegates to improve their interpersonal skills in the workplace. The workshop will focus particularly on the core skill of assertiveness as a tool to help improve communication and working relationships.
During the workshop delegates will learn specific techniques for improving their assertiveness, and how to give and receive feedback.
The standard rate for a one full day workshop is £925 + VAT.
The standard rate for a half day workshop is £595 + VAT.
This is for up to 15 delegates and includes all workshop material and trainer costs.Enquire Now
The topics that will be covered include;
- Welcome, Introductions and Objectives
- What are Interpersonal Skills
- Defining Assertiveness
- Recognising Non Assertive Styles
- Benefits of Improving Assertiveness Skills
- Rights of Individuals
- Assertiveness at Home & Work
- Blocks to Assertiveness
- How to Say No
- The Feel Good – Perform Well Cycle
- Strengths & Achievements
- A Positive Approach
- Four Tactics for Improving Assertiveness
- Nine Top Tips for Assertiveness
- The Importance of Feedback
- Giving Feedback
- Receiving Feedback