The aim of this workshop is provide delegates with the skills and knowledge required to effectively manage their employment responsibilities. The workshop will cover the employment contract and the employment relationship as well as taking an in-depth look at contractual responsibilities including the requirements of employment legislation.
Managers will leave the course with a good understanding of their responsibilities and plans for implementing good practice back in the work place.
The standard rate for a one full day workshop is £925 + VAT.
The standard rate for a half day workshop is £595 + VAT.
This is for up to 15 delegates and includes all workshop material and trainer costs.Enquire Now
The topics that will be covered include;
- Welcome, Introductions and Objectives
- Regulations and legal framework
- The employment relationship
- Express and implied terms
- Starting and Ending the employment relationship
- Statement of terms and conditions
- Content, structure and compliance
- Changing terms and conditions
- Information requirements – records and access
- Summary of contractual terms
- Personnel policies and procedures
- Contents of the policy manual
- Creating the policies you need
- Statutory leave - what do you have to provide
- Working times, breaks and working patterns
- Training for staff
- Summary of employment issues