The key objective of this workshop is to enable primary care staff to consistently work towards delivering exceptional customer service while working under pressure. The workshop will provide delegates with an opportunity to enhance their customer service skills in line with patient need and practice requirements.
The standard rate for a one full day workshop is £925 + VAT.
The standard rate for a half day workshop is £595 + VAT.
This is for up to 15 delegates and includes all workshop material and trainer costs.Enquire Now
The topics that will be covered include;
- Welcome, Introductions and Objectives
- A Patient Focused Service
- Definition of Exceptional Customer Service
- Motivated to Serve
- Perceptions & Expectations
- First Impressions
- A Positive Approach - the Importance of Self Talk
- Overcoming Negativity
- Saying No in a Positive Way
- Explaining Policies in Positive Terms
- Words & Phrases to Avoid
- Communicating with Patients
- Review of Telephone Tactics
- Rights of Challenging Patients
- When they Ask for the Boss
- 6 Steps to Dealing with Challenging Patients
- Becoming a Service Star
- Action Planning