By the end of this one day workshop, delegates will have a clear understanding of the legislation affecting health and safety in primary care and their responsibilities within that. Delegates will learn about the risk management process and the need for risk assessment in key areas of the work in primary care.
The key focus of the workshop will be on identifying and reducing the risks – the workshop will be highly interactive and practical with an emphasis on understanding the problem areas and action planning.
The standard rate for a one full day workshop is £925 + VAT.
The standard rate for a half day workshop is £595 + VAT.
This is for up to 15 delegates and includes all workshop material and trainer costs.Enquire Now
The topics that will be covered include;
- Welcome, introductions and objectives
- The importance of health and safety in primary care
- Guidance for health and safety
- The risk management process
- Understanding the terminology
- Recording and reporting incidents
- Learning from incident information
- Risk assessment – your responsibilities
- Workplace and Job Risk Assessment
- Display screen equipment
- Understanding the guidance
- Risk assessment
- Plans for safe use
- Other Important Risk Areas
- Other hazards in the primary care workplace
- Manual handling
- Electricity and fire
- Personal safety
- Action Planning