Lead, motivate and inspire – three essential ingredients of exceptional management. The keys objective of this workshop is to enable managers to not only master the above but also look at the effective use of delegation. To plan creative reward systems and deal with the difficult behaviour that can lower morale and team spirit.
The topics that will be covered include;
- Welcome, Introductions and Objectives
- What is leadership?
- What is a Leader for?
- Key points in Leadership and the four dimensions.
- Motivation and dissatisfaction
- Vital factors for motivation
- Inspire, what when how
- Difficult behaviours
- Identifying and analysing problems in your staff
- Managing friends and colleagues
- Uncooperative attitude
- Excessive resistance to change
- Using reward in primary care: does it cost
- Using coaching to improve performance.
- Reflection and forward plan