The aim of this workshop is provide delegates with a clear understanding of how to identify and exploit potential funding opportunities whilst at the same time minimising any non-value adding cost. Delegates will be afforded the opportunity for facilitated group work where they can reflect on how well they presently exploit traditional funding streams and what innovative sources of income they could now consider.
Similarly delegates will also conduct an horizon scan to enable them to consider what could impact on their cost base into the future and how best such influences could be controlled.
The topics that will be covered include;
- Welcome, Introductions and Objectives
- How to be a more profitable business
- The anatomy of a high earning Practice
- An overview of traditional funding streams
- How to ensure these sources of income are presently being maximised
- SWOT analysis – to identify potential opportunities
- How to identify those opportunities that may generate income
- When is a cost an investment?
- What cost threats and challenges can presently be foreseen?
- How well are you sweating your costliest assets?
- Traditional vs. innovative skills mix
- The value of benchmarking
- Action Planning