This fun and interactive workshop will give practice team members the opportunity to learn about and reflect upon their own team work style and to understand how to work well with others to create good teams.
Delegates will engage with others to understand good team communication and ways of working and will take part in an action based team work exercise before finishing by reflecting on their own and their practices strengths and areas for development.
The topics that will be covered include;
- Welcome, Introductions and Objectives
- What makes a team
- Identifying the benefits to your surgery
- Forming, Storming, Norming and Performing: where is your team?
- Team strength analysis
- What “team type” are you?
- Teamwork exercise
- The Big Build
- Reflection and review
- Learning points from the team exercise
- Making changes: What should I..
- Stop doing?
- Start doing?
- Do more of?
- What about the practice?