Appraisal is a considerable investment in terms of time and resources for practices. This interactive workshop will provide managers with the skills and tools to reinvigorate their process to ensure that it achieves tangible objectives.
The workshop will provide guidance and paperwork to support the creation of appraisals, including team-based appraisal and using a 360° approach.
The standard rate for a one full day workshop is £925 + VAT.
The standard rate for a half day workshop is £595 + VAT.
This is for up to 15 delegates and includes all workshop material and trainer costs.Enquire Now
The topics that will be covered include;
- Welcome, Introductions and Objectives
- The importance of appraisal – performance and contractually
- The appraisal process – team or individual based
- Performance not personality
- Creating the organisational framework
- Creating a training passport
- Individual appraisal processes
- Creative paperwork
- Establishing performance standards – competence framework
- Personal development planning formats
- Team based appraisal
- Establishing the structure
- Facilitating the meeting
- Individual follow through
- 360° appraisal mechanisms
- Benefits and risks
- Structuring the process and paperwork
- Action planning